User created help sites
| - How often does each terrain type appear on the map?|
- What happens when a capital of a country gets conquered?
- I'm in a small town but it has a castle, is that possible?
- What do the squares and circles mean on the map?
- What country does the white flag belong to?
- How does the country leadership works?
- Why can't I post/reply in the friends list forum?
- Why can't I send messages to all in my country?
- How do alliances work?
How often does each terrain type appear on the map?
These are the terrain percentages for each terrain type, per area.
For the European map
Total: 23,4% Plains, 23,8% Forest, 23,4% Mountains, 13,3% Desert, 16% Snow
- Northern Europe: 12,5% Plains, 9,4% Forest, 7,8% Mountains, 70,3% Snow
- Eastern Europe: 28,8% Plains, 38,5% Forest, 30,8% Mountains, 1,9% Snow
- Southern Europe: 34,0% Plains, 20,8% Forest, 45,3% Mountains
- Central Europe: 42,1% Plains, 35,1% Forest, 22,8% Mountains
- Africa: 63,3% Desert, 3,3% Plains, 18,3% Forest, 15,0% Mountains
For the Asian map
Total: 18,4% (50) Desert, 21% (57) Forest, 20,6% (56) Mountains, 21,3% (58) Plains, 18,8% (51) Jungle
- Central Asia: 22,7% (10) Desert, 6,8% (3) Forest, 70,5% (31) Mountains
- East Asia: 3,9% (2) Desert, 32,7% (17) Forest, 9,6% (5) Mountains, 42,3% (20) Plains, 11,5% (6) Jungle
- Indochina: 25% (10) Forest, 15% (6) Mountains, 27,5% (11) Plains, 32,5% (13) Jungle
- Indonesia: 10,4% (5) Mountains, 27,1% (13) Plains, 62,5% (30) Jungle
- North Asia: 72,5% (29) Desert, 17,5% (7) Forest, 10% (4) Mountains
- South Asia: 18,8% (9) Desert, 41,7% (20) Forest, 10,4% (5) Mountains, 25% (12) Plains, 4,2% (2) Jungle
What happens when a capital of a country gets conquered?
When a country's capital gets conquered by an enemy, the capital is moved to another city. The new capital is picked at random from the largest cities of the country. If a country has only small towns without castle (little black circles on the map) left, one of those will become the capital and get a castle for the rest of the game (so the castle will stay even if the capital is moved again or the country is defeated).
I'm in a small town but it has a castle, is that possible?
Yes, that is possible if the small town is your capital (after having been moved) or has been the capital of any country.
What do the squares and circles mean on the map?
Each square or circle represents a city. On the overview maps you can only see the squares and circles but on the detailed maps you can also see the city names.
- A black circle represents a small town. There's no castle in small towns*.
- A black square represents a city with a castle.
- A purple square represents a large city with a castle.
Capitals have no special symbol on the map.
*Note there can be a castle in a small town if it is or has been the capital of a country.
What country does the white flag belong to?
Sometimes you can see a white flag in the rankings. This is not actually a flag but an indicator to show that a player hasn't selected a country yet (either after signing up or after being in a country that got defeated).
How does the country leadership works?
There are 3 levels of leadership in the Last Knights:
LD: The leader
The leader is the head of the country. They are elected by the people in the headquarters (General and higher have access to headquarters). A country can elect a leader as soon as there are 5 players in the headquarters.
If the leader has enough xp he/she will get the custom leader rank (Prince/Princess, King/Queen, Emperor/Empress). These ranks can lead all other players in their army.
The leader can appoint HC members, WC members, and Marshals of the Army (two max), and has all HC abilities.
HC: High Command
The High Command consists of at most 4 members, General or higher, appointed by the leader. They help the leader in ruling the country. They can declare wars, form alliances (and break them) and appoint Marshals of the Army (two max). They can change the HC message.
WC: War Council
They assist the leader and the HC. There can be an unlimited number of people in the war council. They have the powers of the HC, except for diplomacy (wars/alliances).
Why can't I post/reply in the friends list forum?
People ranked lower than Captain cannot post on the friends forum or send mass messages. This is done to prevent low ranked people from spamming all over the forum.
Why can't I send messages to all in my country?
People ranked lower than Captain cannot post on the friends forum or send mass messages. This is done to prevent low ranked people from spamming all over the game.
How do alliances work?
The leader and HC members of a country can ally other countries. One of the two countries sends an alliance offer, and the other accepts it (or not). Breaking an alliance can be done unilaterally. Be careful with making and breaking alliances very often, though: once you've broken an alliance with someone, you cannot ally them again this age.
When you declare war on an allied country, you can take their cities but not PvP their players.